2UNDR: Driving the Technical Evolution of Men's Underwear October 08 2014, 0 Comments
Established in Vancouver in 2013, the vision of 2UNDR was simple, to create a high-performance men’s athletic underwear, with the versatility of everyday use that provide the best fit, comfort, and style a man could ever need. But what separates 2UNDR from other brands within the men’s underwear industry? Some of these features include:
- The Joey Pouch – a soft and comfortable pouch, available only in 2UNDR, for your most valuable assets, constructed with premium fabrics and the perfect fit, while preventing unwanted skin contact.
- The Fly – The fly is an essential element in all 2UNDR garments, removing the need to drop your pants in the men’s room, while allowing for increased airflow.
- The Stitching – 2UNDR’s flatlocked stitching provides the highest quality finish offering a seamless look and feel, intelligently designed to avoid potential rub zones.
- The No-Drip-Tip – The No-Drip-Tip in 2UNDR is a moisture control layer designed to wick away unwanted wetness for a faster drying garment, providing a soft, cool, and dry feeling each and every time.
- The Fabric – The 2UNDR Swing Shift uses a unique blend of 95% Modal and 5% Spandex for best fit and feel, formulated to be cool to the touch, absorbant, and similar in texture to Silk or Cotton, but resistant to shrinkage, fading, or friction. The 2UNDR GearShift uses a compression fit blend of Polyester and Spandex, ideal for any activity, drying quickly, staying tight to the thigh, and not sagging when wet.
- The Band – 2UNDR uses the highest quality yarn for their roll-resistant bands, making the comfort undeniably soft and reinforced for flexibility and feel.
All these features help separate 2UNDR from the competition and allow them to offer some of the most comfortable men’s underwear on the market today…but don’t take our word for it, try out a pair of 2UNDR for yourself today!