As soon as orders are shipped we will provide you with a tracking number to follow the progress of your shipment. Orders are generally shipped within 3-5 business days. On occasion some products may be back-ordered resulting in a few extra days for shipments.
(note: orders placed before 11:30 am EST Monday-Friday are considered same day, anything after will be processed next business day.)
If your order is of an urgent nature please contact us immediately after placing your order so we can evaluate options to help you receive it upon requested date.
As long as items are returned in original condition (with tags, and undamaged) you’ve got 90 days from the original purchase date to return them. In order to make a return simply follow these simple steps:
- Email email@example.com with order number and the item(s) you wish to return, along with reason for returning them.
- Pack any item(s) (along with any tags and packaging) up that you wish to return.
- Provided option of emailing you a pre-paid shipping label to our return address. Or purchase this yourself at your local
post office or courier.
- Throw it in the mail.
- Upon receiving your return, we will provide a refund within seven days for your returned item(s). Should you choose to
receive a pre-paid shipping label from us, this cost will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
At Koalalogic we stand behind all our products, so if you come across any issues with the product being damaged within its warranty period we’ll be happy to replace it for you. Warranty coverage and length will vary between manufacturers and products, but we’re always here to help resolve any product issues you have.
Yes, all Canadian orders are subject to the applicable GST/HST tax rates in the province of which the order is being shipped to. As we are based in Saskatchewan, all orders placed within Saskatchewan will also be subject to PST.
Do I have to pay customs, duties, or tariffs?
Shipments outside of Canada may be subject to customs, duties, and/or tariffs, however these costs are not included in shipping charges, and are the responsibility of the customer upon delivery of goods.
Yes. At Koala Logic it’s our goal to offer Canadians the lowest price possible. If you find a lower advertised final price to Canada, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll beat it by 5%. In order for us to match a price, the following criteria must be met:
- The products must be the same year, size, color, condition, and in stock on both websites.
- Product’s final price must be lower, including all shipping costs, taxes and duties.
- Products must be sold by a licensed online retailer, who buys directly from the manufacturer.
- Products are not being sold on an auction style website, One Deal at a Time (ODAT) website, and/or Deal of the Day (DOTD) website.