Airhole Drytech Airtube Ergo Fish
The ergonomic Airtube takes Airhole's traditional silhouette and contours it to the face to provide the best possible comfort. This shape matches perfectly with your goggles to seal out the elements to keep you protected.
Drytech is a high performance microfibre fabric that wicks moisture and regulates your temperature. The high density, fine yarn finish includes a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to bead water and keep moisture away from your face making it ideal for all conditions and making it one of our most popular constructions.
Our Airtube Ergo Drytech masks feature our unique welded Airhole which is laser cut and heat transferred to the mask to provide a lightweight, minimal and technical finish. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
- Welded Airhole Mouthpiece
- UPF 50+ for 98% Sun Protection
- Ergonomic Shape Contours to the Face
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating For Water Resistance
- 100% Fine Yarn Drytech Athletic Polyester Fleece Fabric
- High Density, Fine Yarn Finish for Warmth & Comfort
- Technical Temperature Regulation
- Multi-Functional Design - Wearable in Multiple Ways