BN3TH Classics Boxer Brief Men's Underwear Black/Black
- 6.5 inch in-seam - the longer of the two options for length
- 95% Modal / 5% Spandex - the softest, most luxurious-feeling underwear with a touch of spandex to maintain shape over time
- 190 GSM fabric weight - making it long-lasting with a lightweight feel
- MyPakage Technology (pouch) - 3-dimensional pouch provides for amazing support for your man parts and reduces the need for shifting and adjusting
- Pucker Panel - eliminates the need for seams and stitching in the gusset, ensuring comfort in your most sensitive areas
- 1 3/8 inch waistband - a luxury knitted band for comfort and style
Struggled with this rating
Tried this product cause I liked the colour style. Was impressed with product, fit , style. But when I went to take them off the quality of them was lost as they were cover in fuzz balls after first wearing. If you don’t care what other people think. They are a great fitting underwear, but if you like showing it off this product looks haggard after the first wearing
Love them. Shipping took too long though.
Canada Camo briefs
Great. Love the BN3TH briefs and long underwear. Keeps "boys" in place and no SBS. I teach motorcycle riding in the Okanagan and walking 30 plus km in a parking lot on a weekend is no pick-nick. Used to get awful heat rash "down there" with regular underwear. Not so with BN3TH. Plus, front pouch seems to be cut a little bigger than competitors which adds to comfort! Only thing wrong with these is I need to wear them outdoors only in Fall when Canadian maple leaves are red. Otherwise you can spot them a mile away!!!
I recently purchased 5 pairs of Boxer briefs, Over all I am pleased. This is not my first purchase of this product, I have been a custom since it was the my package brand. I am however unhappy with the Camo boxers I purchased, after just one use the waist band has lost most of its elasticity and they will not stay up properly, I haven’t had this problem with the other pairs and you can clearly see the difference in the size of the waist band and how it has stretched compared to the other pairs.
I like the way they fit, how they don’t ride up your legs. I do however have an issue with the material. The material (when washed with only the same underwear (I bought 20)) I’m seeing after the 1st wash pilling. At the individual cost (of at least $20.00) Of each pair I must admit I’m concerned and disappointed. These appear to have a short life span, due to material quality.